Bedford, NH –February 11, 2017 – Outdoor Play: Fun 4 4 Seasons Volume II, is Steve Priest’s fifth outdoor book. Follow Outdoor Steve and friends on their northern New England adventures of outdoor recreation. The book references Steve’s videos, places to go, preparations, routes, and narratives of each of his trips.
Outdoor Play: Fun 4 4 Seasons, motivates and encourages families and individuals to make the outdoors a key component of their daily life.
Linwood “The Loon” Parsons, Master Maine Guide, says, “Outdoor Play Fun 4 4 Seasons Volume II is Steve Priest at his best. The camaraderie and bonding that Steve has with his family and friends are apparent in all his writings.
Chris Thompson, Business Columnist – Union Leader & NH Sunday News, says, “I am a regular follower of Steve Priest’s work. Outdoor Play Volume II brings Steve’s passion and experiences to life again. He shows us how the outdoors can have a profound impact on our personal and professional lives, and most importantly, the quality time we spend with our families. A must read for support and motivation to go outdoors for a healthy and enjoyable lifestyle.”
Sample Outdoor Play: Fun 4 4 Seasons Volume II chapters specific to New England include:
- Camping and paddling the Great North Woods of New Hampshire;
- Kayaking on Cape Cod’s Great Salt Marsh;
- Paddling Maine’s Allagash Wilderness Waterway;
- Winter in New Hampshire is More than Downhill Skiing;
- Paddling the Cape Cod Herring River Estuary;
- Sea Kayaking on the Maine Island Trail;
- Vermont Wilderness Camping and Paddling;
- Paddling the Northern Forest Canoe Trail;
- Ice Boating in New Hampshire;
- Knife Edge Trail to Baxter Peak at Northern Terminus of the Appalachian Trail;
- Rowing (like in crewing) on Lake Sunapee through the eyes of a beginner;
- Winter Hike – Carter Notch AMC Hut on the Appalachian Trail;
- A Winter Sleigh Ride in New Hampshire;
- A Spring Trek to Tuckerman Ravine;
- Squam Lakes Natural Science Center: Black Bear, Bobcats and Mountain Lions in their Natural Habitat;
About the Author:
A native New Englander, Steve has been a college professor and a healthcare administrator. He has written books and articles on information technology. These quests are professionally rewarding and intellectually challenging; however, they did not provide physical fitness. His outdoor pursuit began after a torn Achilles tendon, a resultant limp, and weight gain. He turned to physical activity in search of a stress reliever as well as a “lifestyle for the long haul.”
Steve’s writings on ‘Outdoor Play’ enthusiastically portray the entertainment of the outdoors. Travel with Steve and meet the challenges of outdoor recreation that are the cornerstone of his Outdoor Play: Fun 4 4 Seasons Volume II.
Contact: For more information about Outdoor Play: Fun 4 4 Seasons Volume II, and Steve’s other books, please visit www.outdoorsteve.com. You can also call: 1-603-582-2413. Steve’s email is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Outdoor Play: Fun 4 4 Seasons Volume II
Category: Outdoors, Recreation, Family, Health
Publication Date: January 2016
381 pages 260+ pictures
(Kindle Edition: ISBN-10:0-9850384-4-6 ISBN-13:978-0-9850384-4-1)
Available: http://www.outdoorsteve.com, http://www.amazon.com/dp/098503842X and https://www.createspace.com/5725742