November 16, 2016 Mike Farley, Manchester Community Television (MCTV) producer and weekly co-host of The Progress Report Live, asked Steve to join him on his weekly one hour TV show and discuss Steve’s New Hampshire outdoor experiences.
Steve shared his mission to motivate and encourage families and individuals to make the outdoors a key component of their daily life. Steve outlined his approach in “Making the outdoors a lifestyle for the long haul.”
Below is a 50-minute video of The Progress Report Live, November 16, 2016. Steve and Mike chatted on:
- “Everyone should believe in something … I believe I will go OUTDOORS!”
- Never say, “I wish I had …”.
- Up is optional – Down is Mandatory.
- Down is Option – Up is Mandatory.
- How to get started in becoming an outdoor enthusiast.
- Steve’s latest New Hampshire outdoor activity.
- One of Steve’s favorite New Hampshire outdoor trips – the Great North Woods of NH.
- Steve’s outdoor books offer references and galore for New Hampshire outdoors fun.
- Steve’s e-book versions have videos of Steve with his family and friends in their many New Hampshire outdoor adventures.
- Steve’s hard cover and e-books can be found at OutdoorSteve.com